16 August 2011

Will you dance with me Momma?

Just a little request from Lucy who was practising her dancing and singing routine to Justin Beibers song "Baby". "I'll show you what to do first Momma and then you copy me the next time - ok?" How could I resist.

I sat on the sofa as a slightly nervous and embarrassed girl in front of me did the actions for heart, shake, wake etc with the odd little wiggle in between. When the rap section came she stumbled with the words but gosh it was so lovely. I really wanted to video her but I knew she wouldn't want me to and well it was just a special moment between us. The other two girls were playing with friends.

Up I got and did the moves and jumped in the right places - it was so lovely and Lucy was sooooo sweet.

Later on when we all went to gymnastics, I heard Lucy said to Chloe in the back of the car "It was really fun earlier Chloe, Momma danced with me, she even did the jumping". My heart melted.

No comments: